Wednesday, October 9, 2013

ChoBOOni Greek Yogurt Ghost Pops


We created these ChoBOOni Greek Yogurt Pops today & my boys loved them!  This is a healthier treat for the kids and a great after school snack. You will love how easy these are to make and the kids can make these themselves!

ChoBOOni Greek Yogurt Pops
(makes 3 Ghosts)

Chabani Vanilla Greek Yogurt (regular size)
Popsicle Sticks
6 Chocolate Chips
3 Raisins

Start out by lining a small cookie sheet with wax paper.  Spoon the yogurt into a baggie, seal, & snip off the corner.  Pipe on the yogurt into ghost shapes onto the wax paper.  Then add the chocolate chips for eyes & raisins for the mouth.  Place the cookie sheet in the freezer for about 30 minutes until frozen.

You just can't get any easier than that!


My 3 year old was so excited to get his ChoBOOni Pop....


He also had fun smacking his brother in the face with his fun Ghost Pop!:)


You can view all of our other Halloween fun food creations HERE!

Let's Stay Connected!!

    


Follow on Bloglovin


3 comments:

  1. These are too cute! I'd love for you to share with my Life Created link party!

    Erin
    www.theviewfromfiveten.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable, I am going to make these as a fun after school snack for my 3 monkeys. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a fab project to try with my kids next week. I gave you a mention on my "Must-try recipes of the week" round-up : http://madhousefamilyreviews.blogspot.com/2013/10/this-weeks-must-try-recipes-2010.html

    ReplyDelete