Sunday, July 28, 2013

Back to School Snack Mix


We just got back from a weeks vacation & we made this fun Back to School Snack Mix to take along with us. This is so easy to put together & a great way to get your kids excited for school!  I can not believe school starts back here in Atlanta in just a little over a week...where did the summer go???  My 2 year old really loved it & this is a great snack mix for teaching toddlers their letters & numbers! Perfect to take on trips as well!

Back to School Snack Mix

Letter & Number Crackers (we got Kroger brand)
Scrabble Crackers (Cheez-It)
Pretzels Sticks (for L's) & Pretzel O Shapes
Pretzel M&M's 

All you do is mix up everything in a big bowl! Pretty simple...right?! The kids will have so much fun making words or learning their letters & numbers!:) 


Let's Stay Connected!!

Follow on Bloglovin


6 comments:

  1. what a fun and easy idea! love it!! and wow school starts already??! we still have til after labor day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for back to school. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill this is Really Cool! What a great -sweet- idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea!! Good way to work on spelling too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So clever. My boys are so into letters right now. I'll have to add this to my snack rotation. I would love for you to share this at my Season's Best {Back-to-School} Link Up this month. Best wishes for a great start to the school year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this. Such a cute idea!

    I featured it at TGIF Today (http://www.123homeschool4me.com/2013/08/tgif-linky-party-89.html)! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us & I hope you'll link up again today!

    Have a great weekend,
    Beth =)

    ReplyDelete