Sunday, March 24, 2013

Easter Bunny Reese's Egg Cars


We had some Reese's peanut butter eggs and my boys wanted to make something fun out of them.  We tried to make something the other day and could not stop eating them and failed to get anything done.  We did however control ourselves yesterday and came up with these cute Easter Bunny Reese's Egg Cars!  I usually am assigned to make the treats for my sons class parties and think I might have to send these in for my 6 year olds 1st grade class. My boys LOVED these and think they are so cute! I love how easy they are to make!  I am sure the Reese's eggs & M&M's also have something to do with how much my boys love them!:)

Easter Bunny Reese's Egg Cars

Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs
Mini M&M's 
Chocolate Cookie Frosting (Betty Crocker)
Annie's Bunny Graham Crackers

Start out by cutting out a opening from the top of the Reese's egg.  You will want to dip your knife in hot water while cutting so you do not break the egg.  Then you will want to attach the regular sized M&M's on the bottom for wheels using the chocolate cookie frosting.  We added mini M&M's for the steering wheel & head lights.  Attach with the frosting.  Press the bunny grahams in the drivers seat!  
How super easy is that!!!

Here is a close up....


Beep Beep...here comes the Easter Bunny on his way to bring you lots of candy!:) 


You can view all of our other Easter fun food creations HERE!!

If you like our silly food we would love for you to follow along on our RSS feed , Facebook , & Twitter!



27 comments:

  1. They turned out so cute! I'm sure the kids loved them:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuter than CUTE!! I love these, Jill!! My daughter and I both giggled over how funny they are. We will definitely make these! Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I've not seen those bunny cookies before, but I love them. I must go buy some before Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG these are the cutest things I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea! So cute AND yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute idea, I know a few kids that would love these! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww what a cute blog it is . nice sharing
    Dhow cruise Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  8. How totally cute! I just saw those big Reese's Eggs (yum!) at the store. We might have to make these. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. forget the kids! my hubby would go crazy over these cuz he loves reese's AND he's such a gearhead :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look super fun and delicious. Perfect kid making Easter fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness- these are so adorable! I love them, plus they are made out of Reese's!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so cute! Stopping by from Two Cup Tuesday! Pinned! Have a great week.

    Julie @ This Gal Cooks

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so adorable! I've come across something similar on Pinterest, however they used Twinkies for the cars; your choice of peanut butter eggs for the cars is perfecto!

    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so fun! I have to try them with my kiddos. Would love it if you shared them over at Huckleberry Love's link party :-)

    http://www.huckleberrylove.com/2013/03/much-ado-about-monday-no-2-and-features.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are adorable and are being featured today! Thanks so much for sharing at Mix it up Monday :)

    http://www.flourmewithlove.com/2013/03/featuring-you_27.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are adorable! I love the position f the bunnies. The crouched position makes them look like they are really serious about the race :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are adorable! I think we even have everything we need already. Stopping by from Ginger Snap Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those are so stinkin' cute! I might have to make these for my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for sharing. I am using a bunny theme for the Kids Easter table this year and these are PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are just too cute, what a great idea! Check out our site too, if you get a chance! Hope you have a great weekend all!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Brilliant! These are so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are the cutest!!!!! Another amazing idea Jill! Thanks for sharing at Sun Scholars! I am featuring you at this week's For the Kid's Friday link party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm the Editorial Assistant for Fun Family Crafts and I wanted to let you know that we have featured your project! You can see it here:

    http://funfamilycrafts.com/easter-bunny-reeses-eggs-cars/

    If you have other kid-friendly crafts, we'd love it if you would submit them. If you would like to display a featured button on your site, you can grab one from the right side bar of your post above. Thanks for an adorable project idea!

    ReplyDelete