Monday, February 18, 2013

Easy St. Patrick's Day Clover Cupcakes


We came up with these super easy St. Patrick's Day Clover Cupcakes by using up our left over conversation candy hearts from Valentine's Day!  Make sure to buy them up on clearance and save them!  You just can't get any easier than making these cupcakes and these would be fun for class parties at school!

St. Patrick's Day Clover Cupakes

Chocolate Cake Mix (we like Pillsbury)
Dark Chocolate Frosting 
Green Conversantion Heart Candies (we used large Brach's)
Green Sour Punch Straws

Make cupcakes with you mix. Frost them with the dark chocolate frosting....if you like.  My boys actually wanted theirs without frosting.  Place 3 green conversation hearts on top in the shape of a clover.  Cut off pieces of the Sour Punch straws for the stem.  Super easy!!!

If you like our silly food we would love for you to follow along on our RSS feed , Facebook , & Twitter!



15 comments:

  1. So cute, simple and fast ... right up my alley :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and easy to make! Love it!
    misselayneousthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I was looking for a clover topper for some brownies. I'm gonna pin it. This is perfect. Thanks for sharing at Wow Me Wednesdays. I hope you will share at my party: http://www.tumbleweedcontessa.com/blog/whatd-you-do-this-weekend-3/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea on the hearts! I jumped to this post from Thursday's Treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant idea with using green conversation hearts! ;) These turned out adorable and look delicious too! :)

    Brenda
    ChattingOverChocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! My engineer husband would like these as the shamrock is the engineering symbol for some reason. Pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great way to use up the leftover hearts! Pinned! Thanks for sharing at Two Cup Tuesday at Pint Sized Baker! Hope to see you there again on Monday night!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing! This are so adorable! I'm pinning as well! Came hopping over from Flamingo Toes Party.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would LOVE it if you shared this in my Spring/Easter Linky Party! You can find it here: http://littlemomprairie.blogspot.com/p/blog-round-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are just adorable! Featured them tonight on our FB page! Have a great week!

    Take care,

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  12. Featuring YOU today! Thank you so much for linking up to {wow me} wednesday!

    Ginger @ GingerSnapCrafts.com

    http://www.gingersnapcrafts.com/2013/02/15-green-crafts-recipes-fonts-ideas.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling!

    I have a weekend Link party if you'd care to join:
    http://www.bobijensen.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. How creative (and easy!) Love this. I'll be featuring your post as part of my St Patricks Day Activities for Kids roundup from the Weekly Kids' Co-op. Thanks for sharing. xoxo P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jill you never cease to amaze me. What a great use for so-so candy!

    ReplyDelete