Thursday, January 31, 2013

Valentine Babybel Cheese Snacks on a Stick!


We made these fun Valentine Babybel Cheese Snacks and they take just minutes to make!  These would be great to put in school lunches or just a fun after school snack for your little Valentine!:)

Valentine Babybel Cheese Snacks

Babybel Cheese
Popsicle Sticks
Red Marker

All you do is cut a heart shape out the cheese using a knife. Color a few hearts on the popsicle sticks using the red marker. Push the sticks in the bottom of the Babybel cheese and that is it!  

Here are my little Valentine's with their Babybel Heart Snacks!


If you like our silly food we would love for you to follow along on our RSS feed , Facebook , & Twitter!



10 comments:

  1. I love this idea Jill! So cute and brilliant! My kids love Babybels too! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! My son has never had babybels. Maybe I'll try to introduce them sometime..and this is a fun way to do it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! This really makes me want some Babybel cheese, but they're so expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If anyone is not comfortable with free form drawing (of the heart), just lightly press a petit four heart shaped cutter into the cheese just enough that it makes an impression. Then you simple cut around those lines.

    What a cute, simple idea for Valentines day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute snack idea - so clever!
    I'd love for you to come over and share at Finding the Pretty & Delicious Linky Party. http://www.yourhomebasedmom.com/finding-the-pretty-delicious-linky-party-3/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! Jordan LOVES mini babybel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo cute!!!! Stop by to link sometime- http://atozebracelebrations.com/2013/01/link-party-5.html
    I love all things party, crafts, recipes and DIY :)
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! I pack babybels in my daughter's lunch. This will be perfect for 2/14!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I just wanted to let you know that I have mentioned your post on my blog, eatcraftsow.blogspot.com.au. If there is anything you wish for me to remove please let me know. Cheers Jennifer

    ReplyDelete