Friday, January 18, 2013

Star Wars S'mores...The Full Collection!


This is our full collection of Star Wars S'mores that we made this past week.  My boys favorite dessert is s'mores and we make a ton of fun S'mores Pops!  They picked out their favorite Star Wars characters (expect Leia..I picked her out) and we made s'mores pops out of them!

We started out by laying out their toys and then shaping our graham crackers.  All of these were very easy to make and do not take a lot of time to put together.  They are also a fun treat for your little Star Wars fans to make as well!  We give you full instructions on each Star Wars character in our links below!


You can get instructions for Jawa, Yoda, & Chewbacca S'mores Pops HERE!


Instructions for Darth Vader & Storm Trooper S'mores Pops HERE!


Instructions for Luke Skywalker & Princess Leia S'mores Pops HERE!


Instructions for C3PO & R2T2 S'mores Pops HERE!


We had so much fun making these and hope that you have enjoyed them as well!:)

You can check out all of our other Star Wars fun food HERE!

MAY THE S'MORES BE WITH YOU!!!

If you like our silly food we would love for you to follow along on our RSS feed , Facebook , & Twitter!



14 comments:

  1. may the s'mores be with you too! looks like you already have the force with you when it comes to making totally cute food :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spotted these before you even sent them along! Posting right now on Craft Gossip :). Awe.some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea! I love Star Wars and your snacks look great!
    I'd love for you to check out my Star Wars post:
    http://thisblogisnotforyou.com/10-things-i-love-star-wars/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome. I love this!

    Already your follower hopping by, blogging @ Why?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You never cease to amaze me. These are absolutely adorable. Jodi @ www.meaningfulmama.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, these are amazing. I have a brother that would love these!

    I need to do this so badly. Our oven is a hot mess. ;-) Thanks for the great motivation. I'll put it on my to-do list.

    I'd love for you to share these with my readers at my link party this weekend! They are just too cute! Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are GREAT!!! Visiting from Six Sisters linky :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are amazing! I'm definitely going to have to make these one day :D

    Cheers,
    Nina

    lefancygeek.com

    ReplyDelete