Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Dinodilla Mexican Dinner


We made this Dinodilla Mexican Dinner and this is a fun way to get your kids to try spinach tortillas!  My boys love them now prefer them over regular tortillas!  

Dinodilla Mexican Dinner

2 Spinach Tortillas
Black Beans
Brown Rice
Shredded Cheese
Sour Cream

Cut the spinach tortilla in half using kitchen scissors. Cut a circle out of one have and the head shape out of the other. Do the same with the other tortilla using the other as a guide.  Sprinkle black beans, cheese, and brown rice in between. Microwave for 1 minute or until melted. Cut out feet and a tail with the scraps. Decorate with black beans and sour cream. Super easy!!

If you like our silly food we would love for you to follow along on our RSS feed , Facebook , & Twitter!



22 comments:

  1. Oh that's so cool looking! I make a lot of quesadillas but haven't used spinach tortillas before. We will have to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming over from Whimsy Wednesdays! That is awesome!! Just pinned it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so so cute! I love making fun lunches for my son and this is definitely on the to-make list!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. JDaniel would love him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!! Eliana is going through a dino craze, she would love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute. I hope to "fool" my daughter with this. She is super picky!

    Already your follower hopping by, blogging @ Getting Healthy with Essential Oils

    I am also inviting you to join Tiddle Diddle Handmade Shoppe's first giveaway event.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah-dorable! Love this Jill! Thanks so much for sharing at Mom On Timeout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so super cute adn I bet it makes mouths happy!

    If you'd like to join us for the Photo Friday Blog hop, we'd love to have you join us.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great idea. Kids are so visual and even if they weren't hungry yet, I bet they would want to eat the dinodilla, just because it would be fun. Thanks so much for sharing this on Foodie Friends Friday.

    Joanne/WineladyCooks

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! Thanks for sharing on Foodie Friends Friday! Please come back and VOTE on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so stinkin cute. I wish I had kids right now so I could make it for them. Might just have to make it for my roomies :) Thanks for sharing on Foodie Friends Friday
    -Becky
    Sugar-n-Spice Gals http://www.sugar-n-spicegals.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely adorable! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so super cut. My boys would just love this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is adorable! I have three boys, and they would go crazy over this. Thanks so much for sharing your great idea! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is so so so cute! I love it. And so would my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing on Two Cup Tuesday at Pint Sized Baker. Please stop by tonight and link up again!

    ReplyDelete