Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thanksgiving S'mores Pops


We hope that all you had a great Halloween night!  Now it's time for some fun Thanksgiving snack ideas for you and we are starting off by sharing these cute Thanksgiving S'mores Pops that I made for the Kellogg's site snackpick.com.

This is such a fun and easy snack or Thanksgiving dessert to make the kids.  These Pilgrim and Native American Pops were also a huge hit with our neighborhood kids!  We love coming up with fun s'mores ideas. They are my boys favorite treat and we have made a lot of fun s'mores pops in the past. 

You can check out this fun snack on snackpicks.com with full step by step instructions HERE!



If you like our silly food we would love for you to follow along on our RSS feed , Facebook , & Twitter!



11 comments:

  1. These are absolutely adorable!
    Very cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over these cute little faces! What an incredible idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely darling. What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! What a great way to have a s'more when it's too cold to go outside and make one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are SO adorable!! I love it!
    Thanks for linking up! I featured your post in my wrap up http://tidymom.net/2012/creative-thanksgiving/ Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh... Those look delicious.
    I'm hopping over from Mix It Up Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I wanted to let you know I featured this on the EtsyKids Team blog along with 50 other Thanksgiving crafts, recipes and printables for kids.
    http://etsykids.blogspot.com/2012/11/50-thanksgiving-crafts-recipes-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, Cute, CUTE!!!

    Thanks for linking up to TGIF! Have a great week,
    Beth =-)

    ReplyDelete