Thursday, November 1, 2012

Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday link party #38


It's time for our Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday link party and we can't wait to see what you have been up to this past week!  As most of you know we love to make homemade costumes. My boys were a camping theme this year and you can see them here.  

I had a Halloween party at my work and brought my 2 year old with me. Our group had a Nursery Rhyme theme and we decided to go as Little Bo Peep.  We gathered up some things from around our house along with a lot of cotton balls and came up with this.  I was wearing a girls smock dress that didn't fit me at all and a bonnet from a Raggedy Ann doll I had back in the early 70's that barely fit my head!ha It was fun and I had Little Miss Muffet and Bakers Man Co-Workers tagging along with us! 

Here we are and I found my little sheep shoving a marker up his nose!:)


Learn how to make a Yoda Pumpkin from Miss Information...






These Cake Ball Brains are definitely one of our favorite Halloween treats we have seen this year from Hungry Happenings! They look so easy to make and such a gross and fun Halloween treat...my boys love them!


Learn how to make Pumpkin Carrots from Make the Best of Everything.  Would be cute addition for Thanksgiving salads as well!:)



Check out these Felt Forest Friend Keychains from Repeat Crafter Me...how cute!




A Pumpkin and a Princess shows you how to make fun Halloween Food Ideas.... 



The most viewed link were these Pumpkin Tortilla Rolls from Sweet Little Blue Bird...Yum!


Feel free to grab our Featured button here if you have been featured today!

Lets move on to the Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday Link Party! We would love for you to stop back by next week and you just might be featured!

kitchenfunwithmy3sons
Here are just a few things to follow...

*Please link back to Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons. Please put a link somewhere on your post or sidebar. You can grab our party button above or a text link is fine if that fits better. You are more likely to get featured this way.

*We would also LOVE for you to follow our blog on RSS Feed ,  Facebook, and/or Email Subscription (located on the top right). This way you can be updated on our parties AND you will get to see lots of fun food!

*Link up any Crafts, Goodies, any DIY Projects, Printables, Recipes, etc... You get the point! Keep it fresh and try not link up the same thing every week.

*Please do not link to giveaways or stores. We love them, but this is not the place for that.

*Please visit some other links and try to comment on them...everyone LOVES comments!

*By entering, you give us permission to feature your projects.

If you like our silly food we would love for you to follow along on our RSS feed , Facebook , & Twitter!

Thanks a whole bunch and we can not wait to see what you have been up to!



17 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting - happy to link up again

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable pair! Such cute costumes! Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmigosh I love those brains! Thanks Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the party. I am following you on Pinterest, Facebook, & Twitter now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the party, Jill. On Sunday I"m co-hosting a linky party and would love for you to join me at Pint Sized Baker . Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting, Jill! Hope you had a dun Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little sheep is adorable! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for featuring my printable, I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic features! Thank you for hosting. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting.
    Your Bo Peek and Sheep costumes are great!
    The Busy Bee's.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jill,

    I'm a little late to the party....thank you so much for featuring my Pumpkin Pie Tortilla Rolls...so fun to see! Thanks for hosting the great party every single week - we all appreciate it so much!

    Love your Halloween costume and your little sheep...he'll laugh at the photo in the future...too funny!

    I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look adorable in your Little Bo Peep costume and your sheep is so sweet even with a marker up his nose! Thanks for featuring my Cake Ball Brains. They were a much bigger hit than I ever imagined they'd be. My party guests really loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks again for featuring Yoda! Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  14. The cake ball brains are amazing.
    Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the invite! I am so happy that you found your sheep before the marker got stuck in his nose!

    ReplyDelete