Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Spider-Man Strawberry Shortcake


We are seeing Spider-Man everywhere since the new Amazing Spider-Man movie is out.  My boys love Spiderman so we decided to make this fun Spider-Man Strawberry Shortcake dessert.  It's very easy and the kids can help make their own Spiderman Shortcake! 

Spider-Man Strawberry Shortcake

Mini Shortcakes (from package)
Whipped Cream Spray
Strawberries
Mini Chocolate Chips 

All you do is place the shortcake in a small bowl.  Spray whipped cream on and place sliced strawberries on top of that in the shape of Spiderman's head.  Spray on more whipped cream for the eyes.  We put mini chocolate chips around the eyes...you could also squeeze on chocolate fudge or syrup for that as well!

Here is a close up...


If you like our silly food we would love for you to follow along on our RSS feed , Facebook , & Twitter!





-

3 comments:

  1. Visiting from Welcome Wednesday blog hop.
    As a mom of 2 boys who love to bake with me I will be checking back often! The spiderman shortcakes are awesome and I know my boys would think so too!
    
I'm a new follower via GFC - and hope you can return the favor and follow me back. I hope you will stop by and join me for a good deed or just to visit!
    
:)
    
Katherine
    
http://simplysweetsunday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fantastic idea! my son is going to love this when he gets home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Yet another awesome idea :) Thanks so much for sharing at Mom On Timeout!

    ReplyDelete