Thursday, July 19, 2012

Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday link party #23


It's time for our Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday link party and we always look forward to seeing what YOU have created this week!  We were so excited to see another one of our fun food creations in the new August issue of Family Fun.  They featured our Octopus Fruit Snack idea and have also included a how to video on parents.com.  You can also check out our original Octopus Snack here.


Check out these Summer Sweet Treat collection from Hungry Happenings...


Learn how to make Quick Pickles from Wonky Wonderful...


These Monster 7 Layer Bars look SO good from Crazy for Crust!


Learn how to make Dinosaur Tails from There Was a Crooked House...


Lemon Glazed Cheesecake from Lady Behind the Curtain...YUM!


This New Uses for Old Things link from Veni Vidi Scrappy was the most viewed from last weeks party...


Feel free to grab our Featured button here if you have been featured today!


Lets move on to the Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday Link Party! We would love for you to stop back by next week and you just might be featured!

kitchenfunwithmy3sons

Here are just a few things to follow...

*Please link back to Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons. Please put a link somewhere on your post or sidebar. You can grab our party button above or a text link is fine if that fits better.

*We would also LOVE for you to follow our blog on RSS Feed, Email Subscription, and/or Facebook. This way you can be updated on our parties AND you will get to see lots of fun food!

*Link up Crafts, Goodies, any DIY Projects, Printables, Recipes, etc... You get the point! Keep it fresh and try not link up the same thing every week.

*Please do not link to giveaways or stores. We love them, but this is not the place for that.

*Please visit some other links and try to comment on them...everyone LOVES comments!

*By entering, you give us permission to feature your projects.

If you like our silly food we would love for you to follow along on our RSS feed , Facebook , & Twitter!

Thanks a whole bunch and we can not wait to see what you have been up to!

32 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting the linkup & for featuring my Quick Pickles! Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for inviting me over to your fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much fun! Thanks for inviting me and for hosting!
    I LOVE looking through these projects and recipes.

    -Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO much for the feature! :):) Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for inviting me to your party! I am all linked up.. have a great weekend!
    xoxo
    Amie @ Pinkapotamus

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting. I hope you and the boys are having a great summer. Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that octopus!!! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the invite and congrats on your snack feature. How exciting! They'd have to peel me off the ceiling if that happened to me! Sarah from The Ease of Freeze.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Huge congrats on having your octopus featured in Family Fun Magazine. That is so wonderful!!!! Thanks for featuring my summer sweet treat round up this week. I appreciate it=)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am totally drooling over that cheesecake, yum! thanks so much for hosting :)

    marissa
    http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for hosting! There's a bunch of new posts I want to check out here - so much delicious food! Have a wonderful weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the invite! Have a great weekend, we'd love to have you join us at Saturday Show & Tell on Cheerios and Lattes this weekend too! Have a great weekend!
    Mackenzie :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting such a fabulous party! I'm your newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for featuring my Lemon Glazed Cheesecake! Today I am sharing my Berries 'n Cream Bread Pudding and my Weight Watchers Oatmeal Scones. Thanks for hosting and have a GREAT week! ---Sheryl @ Lady Behind The Curtain---

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for inviting me to the party!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you Jill for another party
    Wishing you a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for hosting.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for this fantastic party...awesome features!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for hosting, JUST found you and am adding my A VERY Big Birthday Cake with Summer Berries! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for hosting the party! And can I just say you and your boys are so cute! Im a new follower! Would love for you to visit my blog!

    riversrecipereview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for hosting. I was just looking through your list of labels and I'm excited to start clicking through all your great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for hosting! Happy Friday!

    Be sure to check out my latest recipe, review & giveaway @ Baking Blissful

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you so much for your sweet comment and inviting me over to party! I hope to see you on Saturday night @ the {nifty thrifty sunday} link party on my blog! ;)
    xo! Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for this wonderful link up! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for the invite to link up! I'm loving your blog! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks so much for the feature!!! I've been out of town and just catching up!!! What a nice treat! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete