Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Simple Bunny Marshmallow Pops


We made these fun Bunny Pops using marshmallows that we had on hand and left over heart candy (which I am sure a lot of you still have).

To make one of these you need...

2 Large Marshmallows
2 Square Marshmallows (the s'mores kind)
2 Mini Marshmallows
Pink Heart Candies and Mini Black Circle Candies
2 Edible Eyes
White Cookie Frosting and Chocolate Cookie Frosting (you could just use a hand full of chocolate chips)
Lollipop Sticks

We pushed our 2 large marshmallows on the stick. We cut the two square marshmallows in half. Cut around 2 halves with kitchen scissors and make the ears. Cut around the other square halves and make the feet. Dip the sides in a little bit of sugar if it is sticky. Decorate the feet and ears with the candy with your white frosting. Attach the ears on the head and the feet on the body with the frosting and let dry. Attach a pink heart candy on the face for the nose. Cut a mini marshmallow in half and attach on the face. We also attached a small white heart candy for the bunny teeth. Attach on the edible eyes. We piped whiskers onto wax paper and let dry and attached those. Ours were a bit big, I am sure you could make them look a little better. We attached on some arms on the sides from scraps. Attach the mini marshmallow on the back for the tail.

Side view...


Back view...



Linking up to these awesome link parties...please check them out!

Pin It

22 comments:

  1. Your bunny is so cute from every view! Love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you ever see Despicable me, the movie?? Hope so. Well I am that little girl screaming...IT'S SO FLUFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also LOVE the Mr Potato pancake person, cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those turned out really cute! Very, very creative. Following you on Linky followers now. Have a great day!
    Michelle
    Heartfelt Balance Handmade Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. FYI~ Take a look at your buttons. You've exceeded your bandwidth at Photobucket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you used the hearts to make the pink on the ears. Your bunnies are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too cute!! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, seriously cute! I love it. I hope you'll link up to my Hippity Hop Easter Project Hop.

    www.itsybitsypaperblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! I featured you on Fun Friday Finds today and hope you can stop by and check it out. Grab a "Featured" Button while you are there if you'd like.
    http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2012/03/fun-friday-finds-bunnies.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. These turned out so cute! I've added them to my list of things to do the week before Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are too cute! I'd love for you to share these at Mix it up Monday:

    http://www.flourmewithlove.com/2012/03/mix-it-up-monday_25.html

    I hope to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these!!! These are so stinking cute! My kids would go crazy for these. :) Thank you for sharing. I am a new follower!! I would LOVE for you to stop by my blog and if you like what you see become a follower. http://www.craftycagirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great idea! I'm sure any kid would love these! We have our first ever Beautify It Monday link party going on now and we'd love if you stopped by to link up - bringingbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute! Come and vistit our link party: http://fabricbowsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooohh these are sooo cute! Love these little bunnies! Thanks for sharing the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How fun! Thanks for linking up to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." We love having you and hope you'll be back next week! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute! I'm going to make these this Easter. I'm so excited I found the eyes and hearts online at treasured birthdays and just ordered them, so I'll be all set to make them when Easter rolls around! Thanks for the cute idea! Jill

    ReplyDelete