Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Peeping Pancake Breakfast


We made this fun Peeping Pancake Breakfast a few weeks ago and it's SO easy to make!  We poured our pancake mix in a heated pan into a egg shape.  We cut around the edges with kitchen scissors to clean it up a bit.  Cut it in half and make a zig zag pattern.  Place the bottom half on the plate.  Make some scrambled eggs and place on top of the pancake for the chicks head.  Place the top of the pancake egg on the plate.  We used 2 chocolate chips for the eyes and a small piece of a orange for the face. 

This is easy enough for the kids to help with and I am sure they will love it as much as my boys did!

You can view our other Easter Fun Food Creations HERE!

If you like our silly food we would love for you to follow along on our RSS feed , Facebook , & Twitter!



18 comments:

  1. Super cute! And you can decorate the "egg" with syrup! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute!! I have recently found you and am so glad I did. Everything you make is adorable. I am going to have to try to re-create some of these amazing things!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knew scrambled eggs could be so cute?!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that! Will definitely have to give it a try on Easter!! I would love for you to link this up to Fantabulous Friday @ Little Becky Homecky! Hope to see you there!!

    http://littlebeckyhomecky.blogspot.com/2012/03/fantabulous-friday6.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! My boys would love this...thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I am so doing this with my kids on Easter! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will try this for easter breakfast!! thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Idea! I will try it for Easter Breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is *so* cute! I am definitely going to make this for my kids! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! I shared it on my blog as well :) I will have to make this for my son! http://temporarywaffle.blogspot.com/2012/04/easter-breakfast-idea-share.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute & I can totally make this =-) You always have such great ideas! I shared it with my readers here: https://www.facebook.com/LivingLifeIntentionally - Thanks for linking up to TGIF! See you tomorrow =-)
    Beth

    ReplyDelete