Thursday, March 8, 2012

Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday Link Party #5


It's time for our Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday link party! We had so much fun looking through 200 of your creations and here are a few of our favorites from last week...

Will Cook for Smiles made these fun Shamrock Cucumber Tea Sandwiches...


Love these Crochet Monster Hats from Repeat Crafter Me....


These Cat in the Hat Pancakes are really cute from Blue Skies Ahead...


These Cheese Crackers look really good from Simply Sweet 'n Savory...


Here is a fun Dr. Seuss Muffin Tin Meal from H is for Homeschooling...


This DIY Tree Stump Table is really neat from Gardners 2 Bergers...


The most viewed link was this fun Rainbow Party from Racks and Mooby...


Feel free to grab our Featured button here if you have been featured today!

Lets move on to the Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday Link Party! We would love for you to stop back by next week and you just might be featured!

kitchenfunwithmy3sons

Here are just a few things to follow...

*Please link back to Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons. Please put a link somewhere on your post or sidebar. You can grab our party button or a text link is fine if that fits better.

*We would also LOVE for you to follow our blog on Google Friend Connect and/or Facebook. This way you can be updated on our parties AND you will get to see lots of fun food!

*Link up Crafts, Goodies, any DIY Projects, Printables, Recipes, etc... You get the point! Keep it fresh and try not link up the same thing every week.

*Please do not link to giveaways or stores. We love them, but this is not the place for that.

*Please visit some other links and try to comment on them...everyone LOVES comments!

*By entering, you give us permission to feature your projects.

Thanks a whole bunch and we can not wait to see what you have been up to!





23 comments:

  1. Hi Jill! Thanks for featuring my little table! I'm so glad you liked it! Thanks for hosting the party!
    xo Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to be back! Thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I am SO totally flattered, thank you for featuring my Cat in the Hat pancakes! Your blog is one of my favorites, thanks for hosting another great party!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting and inviting me to your linky party! Happy to be linking my Lucky Charms Cupcakes up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jill! Thank you so much for featuring my Cheese Crackers. You have made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jill for the invite/reminder!
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the featured sandwiches, they're so much fun! Happy Friday:@)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Yey! Thank you so much for the feature! Thank you for hosting great parties :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for inviting me over. I linked up my Twix Banana Bread and am a new follower. Love your stuff!! :)

    The Farm Girl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for letting me know about the party, I just linked up and am following! Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Check out this Sugarlicious giveaway I'm hosting on my blog!: http://bestofwardah.blogspot.com/2012/03/sugarlicious-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a follower on GFC and I'll be adding a link to your party on my sidebar. I look forward to linking up in future parties. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for hosting! I'm your newest follower & love your blog! I hope you enjoy my link ups :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for the party invite! I've been following your blog for a while now and LOVE all of your fun creations! Have a great weekend.
    Jenn :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting! I'm now following you on LF...hope you'll follow me too. Little Bit from DecorateWithaLittleBit.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting. I invite you to the friday fun party going on right now! http://www.craftionary.net/2012/02/friday-fun-party-features-10.html
    You can participate if you like. I have also added your party to my linky party page, so that I can link regularly. :)
    Please add my party's button to your parties page or somewhere on your blog as a reminder and join the party on Friday.
    P.S: Follow you via RSS and GFC for future updates
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete