Friday, March 9, 2012

Fun Finds Friday!

It's time for our Fun Finds Friday! We found lots of fun goodies this week and here are some of our favorites...

I just love this St. Patrick's Day Party from Creative Juice...


Munchkin Munchies came up with these adorable Thin Mint Bunny Truffles....LOVE these!


I Am Baker shows you how to make these beautiful St. Patrick's Day Cake & Heart Cake with a little surprise in the middle. It's so neat how she does this...very creative!



Love these End of the Rainbow Cupcakes from Lil Luna...


Sprinkle Bakes came up with these fun Potato Petit Fours for April Fools...how fun!


I love how A Little Nosh uses spinach in these St. Patrick's Day Cupcakes to color them green instead of food coloring!


These Chocolate Bird Nests on a Spoon are super cute from Cute Food for Kids...


Hoosier Homemade made these fun Basketball Cupcakes for your little ones that love to play some basketball!


Feel free to grab our Featured Button if you have been featured today!

kitchenfunwithmy3sons

5 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you so much for including my chocolate nest :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Jill, for featuring my bunny truffles! I am going to add your featured button as soon as I have my blog redesigned(It's in the works). I need to check out the other spotlights...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great finds! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete