Wednesday, February 15, 2012

May the FRIJOLES Be With You!


Since our Star Wars May The DINNER COURSE Be With You that I made with the boys was such a hit with them, we decided to make a mexican Star Wars dinner. The boys thought it was the best and it's pretty easy to make!

We made a Storm Troopadilla, a Yodalicious Salad, and a side of refried Chewbacca.

We cut 2 small tortillas into the shape of a Storm Trooper head. Just look at mine for a quide. We melted cheese inside and decorated the face with black beans. We used shredded lettace and shaped it to make Yoda's head. We made the eyes with sour cream and black beans. We used lettuce to make the mouth and nose. We shaped Chewbacca using refried beans. We decorated his with sour cream and black beans.

If you have a little Star Wars fan at home that likes Mexican food...they will LOVE this! This might even get your little Star Wars fans that are not fond of Mexican food to actually eat it!

Que la fuerza esté contigo!


Linking up to these awesome link parties...please check them out!

Pin It

20 comments:

  1. That is so cute! My boys would LOVE it! Would love for you to stop by and link up to the Tuesday To Do Party.
    Smiles!
    Jami
    www.blackberryvine.blogspot.com

    http://blackberryvine.blogspot.com/2012/02/tuesday-to-do-part-49-and-48-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute!! I don't have any kids yet, but hey no one can stop me from trying it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My little Star Wars fan would love this meal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha This is totally adorable! I will have to make this for my nephews :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so fun I'd love you to add this to my What We Wore and Made link party

    marissa
    http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is AWESOME!! My brother would love it!!

    Wendymacdesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so AWESOME!!!! I LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My boys will love this! From TGIF.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your site! I've tried a few of the ideas you've posted, and they're so much fun. My boys would freak out about this one though, they're huge Star Wars fans.
    I found you from the Toys in the Dryer linky party, and I'd really love if you'd come link this and your other projects up to my very first weekly *Get Creative* party...
    http://www.justalittlecreativity.blogspot.com/2012/02/get-creative-linky-party-week-one.html
    It's just too cool of an idea not to share :)
    Hope to see you there!
    Molly
    -Just a Little Creativity

    ReplyDelete
  10. So creative and so fun! I have little guys (and big guys) that would like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Refried Chewbacca HAHA! I love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those! I also love your play on words! Ha ha ha!!! I'd love to have you share this with our readers for our Fun Stuff Fridays link up! http://www.toysinthedryer.com/2012/02/fun-stuff-fridays-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really want to type in all caps so you how awesome this idea is! But I don't want to seem like I'm screaming at you! I LOVE IT! Totally made my day!

    Pin it, I shall!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My husband would definitely appreciate this. We just made Star Wars sugar cookies yesterday! He got some really cool cookie cutters for his birthday last year that imprint the faces of Yoda, Darth Vader, & a storm trooper.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun! Fun ! Fun! Thanks so much for sharing at Taking A Timeout Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey!
    I just wanted to stop by to let you know I've featured your Star Wars plate this week at my *Get Creative* linky party!
    http://justalittlecreativity.blogspot.com/2012/02/get-creative-linky-party-and-features.html
    This week's party just started, so be sure to stop by, grab your feature button, and link up more of your creative projects :)
    Have a great week,
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  17. so much fun!

    Thanks for linking up to Serenity Saturday Link Party

    Natasha xx

    serenityyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete