Friday, February 3, 2012

Fun Finds Friday!

It's time for our Fun Finds Friday! Lots of adorable finds this week...so hard to pick out our favorites. I wanted to also let all of you know that we will be starting a link party next Friday. It will be called Kitchen Fun and Crafty Fridays. We would love for you to go ahead and grab our button if you would like to add it to your party list...

kitchenfunwithmy3sons

We LOVE link parties and really enjoy looking at wonderful ideas from other people. It's such a fun way to get your ideas out there for others to check them out. I am always amazed at how much talent and creativity that is out there! We want to see everyones fun food, recipes, crafts, and anything else that you would like to share. We will feature our favs the following week above the next party. We would love for you to spread the word!

We will continue our Fun Find Fridays as well and here are our favorites that we found this week...

Check out these fun Valentine Creature Cake Balls from Hungry Happenings! These are so adorable! I was thinking that you could use the pink Snowballs for a shortcut...I always like the easy way out!:)


Check out this Rainbow Heart Cake by Bakingdom...wow!


I LOVE this Valentine Popcorn idea from Our Best Bites. I am Popping Through to say I Love You...cute!


This Individual 7 Layer Dip is a great idea for a Superbowl Party from The Girl Who Ate Everything...


I love this Heart Milk Cubes idea from A Subtle Reverlry. You could also use strawberry milk (instead of coloring it) to freeze and it will turn the milk pink when it melts!


Hello Kitty Pockey Pies...how cute it that! Made by I Heart Baking...


I love this Stick 'Em Up Valentine...so cute! However, you might just get sent home for something like this the way schools are now days!;) Made by Sherelle Christensen...so cute!


This is a really pretty Heart Fruit Salad from Little Wonder Days...


Check out these beautiful Valentine Heart Cookies from Glorious Treats!


Need some Free Football Printables for the big game on Sunday? Hostess with the Mostess has you covered...check them out!


I will close this one out with the cutest Groundhog Day Cake Pops EVER! I know it's over, but save for next year! Made by Pop.O.Licious Cake Pops...

10 comments:

  1. I added your party button.....it goes to SweetAprils is that where the party is? I was going to add it to my list and I just wanted to get the address right:)Deana @CountryMommaCooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for pointing that out! It's not supposed to and I changed some stuff around. I am TERRIBLE at creating buttons, etc...and I am trying to learn as I go. I am pretty sure I got it right this time. Still trying to figure out how to link it directly to the party instead of our main page. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great features! Looking forward to your party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your button works now:) I don't change my buttons for my weekly party its to much trouble I just link it to the main blog.....but if you want to you just have to change the url on the html code.... See you next friday....have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi thanks for inviting me over to grab your button,I've added your hop to my linky page,would be really cool if you would add my creative Monday hop to your linky page? http://clairejustineoxox.blogspot.com/ I will be back next week to link up :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your fun finds - they are so darling! I also pinned the individual 7 layer taco dips - how cute, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the great VDay ideas! Following you via GFC. Found you on the Sweep Tight Blog Hop. Hope you'll follow me back at http://www.allaboutthemommies.blogspot.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the feature! your blog is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun! Love the individual 7 layer dip cups... that's pure genius, no more double dipping woes! New to your blog, what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How very cute! I really like the Rainbow Cake! I am following you via Welcome Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete