Friday, January 6, 2012

Fun Finds Friday!

Lots of fun stuff this week on our Fun Finds Friday! Things are starting to settle down around here now that the Holidays are over. We have seen lots of people sharing Valentine's goodies and it has put us in that love mood of creating lots of our own Valentine's fun food. We have also been busy making lots of football goodies. Our Atlanta Falcons are playing on Sunday in the Play Offs and we are so excited to watch them crush the New York Giants! GO FALCONS!!

We have gathered up a group of our favorite finds this week!

We just love these Polar Bear Cookies from Hungry Happenings!


Check out this beautiful White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake from Cooking Classy!


Party Pinching made these super cute Chinese New Year Dragon!


LOVE these Super Hero Bins from Sugar Tot Designs. You can download the free printable and just cut out felt!


My neighbor makes these amazing organic skin care products for women called Moon Oraganics and I wanted to share them with you. I get my cleaning products from her as well...best I have ever used! I know this has nothing to do with food, but most of you are women and would LOVE her products as I do. She is a registered nurse and a survivor of breast cancer. She knows what she is doing and her amazing products are cheap! She has created a web site that you can now purchase her products. Check out her video and Moon-Organics.com! You can also follow Moon-Oraganics on Facebook!



Check out these Calzone Hearts spotted on Craftzine!


Love this giant Whoopie Cake from My Sweet Things...


These Hand Print Cookies are really cute and look fun to make with the kids from Something Swanky...


These Heart Waffles look fun to make and so easy to do from Rebecca Cooper...


As some of you may know already my husband Josh owns a Hot Rod shop here in Marietta, GA. They build pre-1950's cars from the ground up. He has also built several vintage motorcycles. He has been featured in several magazines here in the US and all over the world. One of them is called Kustom Magazine from France. I discovered that the editor Charlie makes these awesome retro gingerbread houses. It's nice to see a hot rodder get in the kitchen and bake!:) I love how unique they are and the retro look. Here is one of them!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jill, that polar bear cookie is really cute. I’m sure my 7-year old daughter will like it. The next one looks so mouth-watering. The Chinese New Year dragon is my favorite among all of them. Is it really edible? It’s super cute. Thanks, Grace

    ReplyDelete