Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Star Wars Gingerbread Men



We hope that all of you had a wonder Christmas! My little boys wanted to make cookies on Christmas Eve for Santa and came up with these Star Wars Gingerbread Cookies. They created them all by themselves! I just love the Jawa's they made!ha They will turn anything into Star Wars...anything! I love their idea and thought some of you might enjoy them as well. They did have other characters from the movie, but I picked out the best ones. Santa loved all of them! Great job boys!

4 comments:

  1. how cute! my kids should play with yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! This is a great idea and I'm sure my grandsons will love the new version of an old-style cookie. This is mt first visit to your blog, so I took some time to browse through your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that. I really enjoyed the time I spent here and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like our boys would get along great!!

    Mary..we are so glad that you had fun looking at our blog!

    ReplyDelete