Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I Scream for Rudolph!



We are going Rudolph crazy this week! 

We thought it would be fun to make Rudolph Ice Cream! We used chocolate ice cream, 1 cherry, 1 large pretzel, and edible eyes (you could use chocolate chips).

Just scoop out the ice cream in a bowl. Break the pretzel to make antlers. Add the cherry nose, eye balls, and pretzel antlers. You just can't get any easier than this!

Tip...make them ahead of time and pop them in the freezer. This way you can just pull them out and serve them up!


If you like our silly food we would love for you to follow along on our RSS feed , Facebook , & Twitter!



3 comments:

  1. reindeers really seem to be a theme this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute ideas! I love the snowman ice cream - you are way clever!! I would love for you to come link up at my TGIF LInky Party - http://livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com/search/label/Linkey%20Parties - I know my readers would love to see!!
    Merry Christmas,
    Beth =-)

    ReplyDelete