Friday, December 23, 2011

Fun Finds Friday!

It's time for our Fun Finds Friday! You might get a couple of last minute Christmas ideas out of these wonderful finds or at least pin them for next year! I can't believe we are only a couple of days away until Christmas. It is so warm here in Atlanta...so different from last year. I am headed out today to finish some last minute shopping! Here are a few of our favorite finds this week...

Love this beautiful cake made by Bakingdom!


Here is another fabulous creation by Munchin Munchies....


Love this 5 Min. Fudge Wreath from Tidy Mom...


Cute tree pancakes from Midstate Mills...


This is a really cute Buddy the Elf Party from Pizzazzerie...


Cute Gingerbread Tags from Crafts by Amanda...


What a pretty Christmas House made with sugar cubes from Martha Stewart!


My boys made these Star Wars Snowflakes last week and loved them! Get the templates here at Dude Craft...


Check out this pretty Peppermint Swirl Frosting spotted on Be Different Act Normal...


This is a neat Book Page Tree from Free Stylin...


Cute Christmas Pizza's from Delia Creates...


We hope that all of you have a wonderful Christmas!

For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6

3 comments:

  1. Great Finds... I LOVE those Pizza's... But that could be because it sounds REALLY good right now.. :) I am a follower of yours and would love to invite you over to my linky party that Starts every Tues. http://shoprubyjean.com/2011/12/sew-crafty-tuesday-linky-2-and-highlights/

    You make such cute stuff and I would love for you to share it..

    Have a Very Merry Christmas..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my Book Page Trees! They are SO easy to make...I hope you and your boys get a chance to make one!! Merry Christmas!

    www.freestylinbeth.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get started on Christmas "stuff" earlier next year! Great Friday Finds; thanks for including my manger, Jill:) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete