Friday, December 16, 2011

Fun Finds Friday!

I almost forgot about our Fun Finds Friday from being so busy with all of the craziness of Christmas shopping and baking! I have been baking non stop for the last couple of days and have one more day to go. My feet hurt from running around the kitchen, but I love it! Here are a few goodies and crafts that we really liked from this past week....

How cute is this Melted Snow Man from Juneberr-Lane...


We love this Ricke Krispie Treat Tree from Cookies and Cups!


Cute Santa Bread from Prunille Fee!


These Bubble Trouble Cupcakes are so adorable! Spotted on Cupcakes Take the Cake...


These Christmas Utensil holders are really cute by Stamps with Heather...


This is a cute Reindeer Treat Bag from Kids Activities...


Check out these cute North Pole Cupcakes from The Decorated Cookie...


These Rice Krispie Gingerbread Men are cute! Made by Amanda's Cookin...


I am not really into the whole bento thing. They always look pretty cute, but most of them are just not pratical. However....this one is and it's super cute! Made by Jill from Meet the Dubiens...

4 comments:

  1. cute finds!!! I love that Santa Bread and that melted snowman is pretty cool.

    ~MiaB
    www.mamamiasheart2heart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my snowman bento Jill! You certainly have some fabulous finds again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the link love on my gingerbread men! :)

    ReplyDelete