Friday, December 9, 2011

Fun Finds Friday!

Lots of cute stuff this week on our Fun Finds Friday! After putting it off for so long we finally signed up to Pinterest a few days ago. I tried to avoid it because I knew how addicting it would be...and I was right! There are so many cute things pinned on there that I just couldn't resist it anymore! I have just started pinning & here is the link if you want to check it out...http://pinterest.com/jillm3/
Here are a few Christmas goodies and crafts that were are favorites this week...

Check out this round up from Dollhouse Bake Shoppe! We like the Hot Cocoa Marshamallow Pops and Marshmallow Gingerbread Boys/Girls the best...



We love these cute little Rudolph Tarts made by Taste....


Here are some cute Santa Hat Brownies made by Erica's Sweet Tooth...


My boys would love these Super Hero Gingerbread Men made by Sugar Swings!


I might have to make these Macoroni Snowflakes with my boys...looks fun! Made by Katy Elliott...


Love these Elf on the Shelf Cake Pops made by 365 Cake Pops...


I guess I am just too cheap to buy the Elf on the Shelf so I created "Jack on the Rack" from Nightmare Before Christmas. We had him..he was the same size..created the same story...it worked!ha We have been having fun with "Jack on the Rack". Here he is after he was captured by the dark side...


Love these Santa Berries spotted on by Kawaii Foods..


We really love the Abominable Snow Man cake pop...so cute! Mady by Candy Valley Cake Company...


This Santa in the Chimney craft looks like it would be fun to make! Made by Crafts by Amanda...


This Christmas Tree Platter would be pretty to make for a Christmas party! Made by Cobot Creamery and spotted on Be Differest Act Normal...


Another cute Reindeer Pop made by Make'n Mold...


Check out I Heart Nap Time for a collection of awesome Christmas cookies. Including these...



Snowmen Hot Chocolate...cute! Made by Meet the Dubiens...

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including my little elf cake pops. Great finds this week for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so darn cute! Great collection. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my marshmallow cocoa mugs and gingerbread kids!!! So glad you liked them :) Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jill! Thank-you so much for including my snowman hot chocolate. You've found some really adorable stuff out there. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the feature, looks as if I am in awesome crafty company! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh these are all so adorable! Thanks for sharing them. I love getting crafty in the kitchen with my daughter.

    I'm I a new follower from the Alexa Hop

    Vanessa
    http://cooperave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete