Friday, November 18, 2011

Fun Finds Friday!

I can't believe that next week is Thanksgiving! We will be having fun at Disney World, but I will actually miss making a big Thanksgiving meal. I am also going to miss shopping on Black Friday for the first time! I am sure I will be too busy and having too much fun to even notice all of the sales I will be missing.

Lots of cute stuff this week! Here are some of our favorites...

You have to check out these Muppet Food Ideas from Alicia Policia...so cute! I spotted this on Living Locurto...




Love these Turkey Tarts made by Best Friends for Frosting...


These Turkey Treats are cute made by Gimme Some Oven...


Check out this Diaper Baby Gift for a baby shower...so cute!! Made by Nothern Cottage...


Here are some really cute Turkey's made by Seven Year Cottage...


Moore Minutes made these fun Mayflower Bread Boats...


These Thumb Tack Trees that Landee See, Landee Do made are really neat!


Check out these Bullseye Cake Pops that Bakerella made for Target...awesome!


This is a great idea to give the kids on Thanksgiving! No more fighting over the wishbone! I am sure they rather have a white chocolate wish bone anyways...yum! Made by The Decorated Cookie...


Need a last minute Turkey Craft for kids on Thanksgiving....try these easy Turkey Tootsie Pops made by Tippy Toes and Tantrums...

3 comments:

  1. I love the diaper babies. Cute stuff!

    I'm visiting from the Alexa hop.
    http://workschoolkids.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete