Friday, November 11, 2011

Fun Finds Friday!

Fun Finds Friday is our favorite time of the week and we just love sharing amazing ideas from others! It seems so early to be seeing so many Christmas goodies, but Christmas is only a little over 6 weeks away...yikes! I need to start some shopping!! Seeing all the awesome Christmas postings has made us want to start thinking up some of our own Christmas ideas. Here are some of our favorites for this week....

How cute are these Muppets Cake Pops made by Bakarella! Amazing!!!


Here are some easy Reindeer Donuts and lots of other fun Christmas ideas from Oriental Trading...


Hamburger Cupcakes from the Idea Room. What a great idea!!


Love these Snowman Candy Wrappers (with printable)! Spotted on Be Different Act Normal and made by Laurie Furnell...


Check out these cute Cheese Reindeer Appetizers from Cute Food For Kids...


The Party Wagon made these super cute and easy Teddy Cars...


This Turkey Pumpkin is a cute idea! Made by Flat Rock Cabin...


This is a fun and different kind of Turkey Pop made by The Celebration Shoppe...


These Pumpkin Pie Cookies are a great idea! Made by The Decorated Cookie...


Love these Cornucopias made by Party Pinching!


This Lump of Coal is a fun idea from Eighteen 25. It comes with a free printable! Spotted on I Heart Nap Time....


Cinnamon Rolls made in a waffle maker...what a great idea! Made by A Hens Nest.


I really need to get on Pinterest and start pinning some of these things!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing my simple cinnamon rolls! Love this list - and your header is super cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my turkey pumpkin. I am your newest follower. I love all your fun food ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing my Rice Krispies Turkey Treats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my heck! What great ideas! Thanks! Off to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you thank you so much for including my cheese reindeers!
    Btw, I love your apple turkey idea. It looks so cute even when you look at it from the side!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable and I can't wait to try some with my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing my Waffled Cinnamon Rolls! Now I want to make some! :)

    ReplyDelete