Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Halloween Candy Corn Pumpkin Lunch


This is a fun and quick lunch or snack to make for the kids. My 5 year old loved it! We always have lots of different cheeses so we used sliced provolone, cheddar, american, 1 piece of whole wheat bread, 1 clementine, 1 pretzel stick, and 2 raisins.

We cut our bread into a candy corn cone shape. Cut the edges off of the cheese to fit the bread. Peel the clementine and cut raisins for the face. Press them on with the sticky side. Use the tip of a pretzel stick for the stem.


You can view all of our other Halloween fun food creations HERE!

Let's Stay Connected!!

    


Follow on Bloglovin


9 comments:

  1. So cute! My daughter loves cheese, what a great idea.

    New Follower from the blog hops.
    www.thehickmanfour.blogspot.com
    www.touchofhomelearning.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man i love this and it's so simple....my kids would definitely dig this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too adorable. I love the clementine idea. I am just figuring out that if I make my two year old daughter's food look fun she will actually eat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you aren't the most creative!! BTW, love the drawing in your banner :) Stopping in to follow from the Wednesday hop. Hope you can visit soon and return the favor. www.shaunanosler.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. I've got a 3 y.o. at home and this will make a fun treat for her this month. So glad I stopped by Tidy Mom's link and found you. And if you get a chance, please swing by my linky (Friday Food) and share this recipe.

    http://www.momtrends.com/2011/10/friday-food-pumpkin-spice-cupcakes-recipe-linky/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute idea! I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute idea! I can't wait for my daughter to be old enough to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this idea!! (:

    ReplyDelete