Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ring Ring...It's a Phone Fruit Snack!


We made this Phone Fruit Snack using 1 red apple, 1 banana, 5 mini marshmallows, 1 Twizzler string, and edible marker.

We cut our apple in half, scooped out the middle, and put it on our plate. Cut the banana in half and round off the ends with a knife. Put that on top of the apple. Cut the Twizzler string in half and twist it to make the cord. Put one end into the banana and slide the other end on the bottom of the apple. Cut the mini marshmallows in half and place them on the apple. We had black edible marker so we put numbers on the marshmallows with that. This will make 2 phone snacks.

The boys had a lot of fun talking on their phone before they gobbled it up!

Let's Stay Connected!!




Follow on Bloglovin


15 comments:

  1. this is genius my kids will love this
    jess @ the balanced libra

    ReplyDelete
  2. My child turns everything into a phone already so this will be perfect for her!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks awesome! I'm your newest follower from Top Mommy Blogs. I wanted to invite you to link up this {or any} recipe at my Tasty Thursday Recipe Swap Blog Hop. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is too sweet! I could definitely use this at the preschool! I am visiting from Sugar and Dots and I am a new follower!!

    Hope you are having a great week and I see you around my blog soon!

    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that looks so cute and such a wonderful idea! i know my two-year old will love this....

    hi, visiting from I ♥ Blogging Hop and followed you via gfc; hope you'll have the time to follow back.
    many thanks! :)

    mymy
    http://mybric-a-brac.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The phone is sooo cute. I am a new follower from yesterday's hop. I know...I am a little slow.

    http://www.ourbananamoments.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ourbananamoments

    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome!!! Loving it :)

    Come see me at http://www.willcookforsmiles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this!

    how did you get the marshmallows to stick to the apple? Or do they need to?

    Sharing this with my Facebook readers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! We cut the marshmallows in half and put the sticky side on the apple.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute idea, I am so glad I found this cute blog! Thanks for sharing.
    Britney
    www.jandmseyecandy@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, love this idea! Adorable AND healthy! My hubby and I were just joking that our 6 month and 2 year old will probably barely remember land lines when they're...ah-hem...our age.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very artistic indeed! Good to include the children in its preparation as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, it's funny ! I put a link to your article on my french blog.

    ReplyDelete