Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mini Spider Man Pizzas!


We thought it would be cute to make individual sized Spider Man pizzas. We used pita bread, pizza sauce, string mozzarella cheese, 1 mozzarella cheese slice, and black olives.

We did one with and one without black olives. My 4 year old will not eat black olives not matter how cool it looks! We put the pizza sauce on our pita bread. We cut our string cheese into strips to make the web. We cut out the eyes from the mozzarella slice. You could also use provolone or whatever white cheese that you have. If you are using olives...just cut them in half and outline the eyes.

Pop in the oven at 350 for about 10 minutes or until the cheese melts.

This is so easy and the kids will have fun making this!

Linking up to these awesome link parties...please check them out!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! My 3 year old would LOVE this! :) I would LOVE if you would share this idea at our {{What I Made Wednesday}} Linky Party!

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! My son has a Spiderman backpack. He would love these too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so so yummy. Please email us this recipe so we can feature this on our cooking blog. envymycooking.blogspot.com. Thanks

    email us at envy.my.cooking@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! its so cute!! I am your newest follower!! Here is my blog also if you would like to follow me back. I am new to this, but I am excited to share my ideas on the love of food.. Also I will be giving away free stuff like my mineral make-up line. so take a look.. And watch out for it. :)
    -Brooke
    For-The-Luv-Of.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete