Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ice Cream for Breakfast!



We made this Ice Cream for Breakfast this morning & using 2 Eggo waffles, 1 egg, and 1 piece of turkey bacon.

We made our waffles and cut them into a cone shape. We fried up 1 egg and we broke the yoke just right before we flipped it over to keep it white. Make the turkey bacon and cut a cherry out of it.

This is so super easy and the kids just loved it!

If you like our silly food we would love for you to follow along on our RSS feed , Facebook , & Twitter!



9 comments:

  1. So cute!!!!

    thosecrazycarlsons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this idea! Thanks for posting! I saw your link from Someday Crafts! I'm your newest follower ;) You can find me here:
    http://onestopbabygifts.blogspot.com

    Cheers!
    Lilli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea! I liked it so much you've been featured on It's Playtime! Thanks for sharing last week and don't forget to stop by and grab your "featured" button.

    Rachele @ Messy Kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I'm following from the Buzz on By hop. Come visit me back!

    Michelle @ Things Sent My Way

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is darling. What a fun concept. I've been pinning your projects for a few weeks, and just had to follow along as I have two boys whom are just starting to "play" with their food...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable! I'm a new follower and I have a feeling I am going to be saving a lot of your posts in my inspiration folder. Thanks for all the great ideas.

    Brie from darlingdoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete