Monday, June 27, 2011

Elmo PB&J Lunch


We made this Elmo lunch using 2 pieces of bread, strawberry jelly, peanut butter, half of a clementine, 1 large marshmallow, and dark grapes.

We cut the bread in circles and snipped off some of the edges to look like hair. We spread peanut butter in between the two pieces of bread. Spread the strawberry jelly on the outside. We cut the large marshmallow in half for the eyes. Use half of the clementine for the nose. We cut dark grapes in half for the mouth and eyes. You could also use raisins.

This is a very quick lunch to make and it turned out pretty cute!

Linking up to these awesome link parties...please check them out!

Todays Creative Blog

Tidy Mom

13 comments:

  1. That is so creative. My 2 year old daughter would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My, I'm still in shock over your blog :)! Love every post! Thanks for linking up again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. My almost 2 year old loves ELMO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is SOOOOOOOOO FUN!!!! i would love for you to share it at my link party goin on!!!
    thanks
    xo
    ash

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really awesome! I love that it's pretty healthy too. Not just a bunch of candy for accents. I'm enjoying your whole blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm an adult and I want to make this for myself. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. My son would love this. And maybe he'd eat a decent lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My 3 y/o son loves Elmo! He would think this was awesome. Of course, he doesn't like anything sticky, so I don't know if he'd actually eat it (he doesn't like jelly)...but maybe he'd try it like this! Too cute. Off to check out some of your other posts! (visiting from Local Fun for Kids)

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUPER CUTE! My daughter was sitting on the couch next to me while looking through Tatertots and Jello's link party. Now I'm headed to the kitchen to make one for her breakfast :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute!!! My daughter loves Elmo! She would think this was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! Newest follower - what a fabulous blog you have!

    Come visit me - if you have a minute or two!
    www.barefootbysea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for linking up your recipes at Cast Party Wednesday. I hope you come back tomorrow and share some more of your awesome recipes!
    Thanks,
    I hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sooo cute!!! I will be linking! :)

    ReplyDelete