Monday, June 20, 2011

A Beelicious Lunch!


My 5 year old wouldn't dare take a bite of egg salad until we made this bee lunch. I thought the cheese puffs were cute, but he thought I should consider making a non pooping bee next time.ha However he did enjoy gobbling up that bee poop!

Bee Lunch 

2 pieces of dark german wheat bread
egg salad
cheese puffs

We cut the body out of 1 piece of bread and cut the head out of the other piece. We spooned on the egg salad to make stripes on the body and covered the head. Use the bread scraps to make the other details. Very simple!

Not only did this get him to try egg salad...he actually loved it!


If you like our silly food we would love for you to follow along on our RSS feed , Facebook , & Twitter!







8 comments:

  1. That is adorable! I will have to try this with my daughter. And I think the cheese puffs are cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very CUTE!! My day care kids would love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so darling!!! you are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I love this,great photo!
    New google and facebook follower via Tuesday hop, Karima from
    www.karimascrafts.com
    and
    www.karimasblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!

    I am a new follower and I would love if you came and followed me back at A Sew Chic Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is adorable! So funny that he thought it was poop! hahahaha!

    Saw you at Paisley Passions and had to click over to see what the bee was made out of. :)

    Come say hi at my little blog if you get time someday soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is just too fantastic! I may have to give in and give it a try...thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, I bet my kids will enjoy this! Thanks so much for sharing. Would love to have you link up with us on our Help a Momma Out party that we do every single Tuesday, this post is perfect for it!!
    Britney
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete