Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Panda Burger


We thought it would be cute to make a panda out of a burger. We used Morning Star burgers, hamburger buns, and provolone cheese.

We made our burgers and let them cool just a bit. Cut 2 small circles from the bottom and set aside for the ears. We cut a panda face out of the cheese and placed that on top of the burger. We put it on the bottom bun. We cut 2 small circles from the top bun and placed those on top of the panda for the ears. Put the reserved burger circles on top of the bun circles.

This was so easy and cute...the kids just loved them!

Linking up to these awesome link parties...please check them out!

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That is just too cute for words! So clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the panda!! The cute ideas just keep on going in your kitchen!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Blog! I loved it so much I decided to follow! Happy Wednesday! I would love for you to stop by and check out my blog as well! If you like it you can follow back! Thanks! Hope to blog with you again soon!

    Http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there. Stopping by from the Wednesday Hop! Great blog. I am a new follower. Please stop by my blog Diaper Style Memoirs and follow back :) Enter the amazing Honeycup Giveaway while you're there.

    Have a great day!
    Inessa
    Diaper Style Memoirs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Blog, nwe follower from the hop I hope you can follow me back too.
    http://granitestatesavers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so awesome. I wonder if it would get my oldest to finally eat a hamburger...?? LOL.

    Nancy

    I'm your newest follower. I hope you'll follow back at http://thatsoundslikecrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Found you through the blog hop and am now following you on GFC. I hope you can follow back also; I'd appreciate it so much ;-) I LOVE your ideas and am looking forward to coming back very often to this original blog of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute. It's almost too cute to eat. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I came across your link on Serenity Now and I had to check it out. This is priceless! My kids would eat ANYTHING shaped like a panda. SO clever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how you incorporate contemporary entertainment with traditional food--clever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, friend! I'm admiring all your creativity here. Can you please share them with us at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop. Hope to see you there at the party :)

    ReplyDelete