Saturday, May 28, 2011

Lots of Star Wars Party Ideas!


Here is the Storm Trooper cheese ball. We used 2 packages of cream cheese, 1 packet of Ranch dressing mix, 2 cups of monterey jack shredded cheese, and black olives.

Mix everything together besides the olives. Shape the ball into a Storm Trooper head. Slice up the olives for the face and other details. This cheese ball was actually very good!


The Falcon Ship Dip! We just took 2 styrofoam bowls and cut one of them out to make the ship. We had to have something healthy and this is all we could come up with for veggies.



We made sweet and salty sabers with large pretzel sticks and fruit roll ups.

These were so easy and the kids loved them! Just wrap up the pretzel stick with the roll up leaving some of the pretzel sticking out at the bottom.


We made Jar Jar Binks in a blanket. These are always a hit at kids parties and we thought the name was cute. We used turkey dogs and croissant rolls.


Darth Vader Taters. Another easy dish and well...kids like tater tots!


Light Saber Sickles. We thought this would be fun to stick out last minute. We just took different colored popsicles and put them in a bowl. Of course we put them out later so they would not melt.


One of the party tables and the birthday boy! We made a giant Darth Vader out of boxes and trash bags. We used one of those pool toys for his saber.ha Another thing that we did was blow up long balloons (the ones people make animals out of) and wrap foil on the bottom for the kids to have their own sabers. Plus...no one gets hurt! They loved them! Forgot to take a picture with all of the craziness of the party.


My Troopers and our little Darth Vader. Such a fun party! This will wrap up our week of Star Wars...check out our other postings! We tried to think up original ideas and hope that you can use some of them for your next Star Wars party!

Linking up to these awesome link parties...please check them out!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, awesome! Like everything I've seen on your blog. Would LOVE for you to come back and share these at my For the Kids link party! Come join the fun!!

    http://sunscholars.blogspot.com/2011/05/for-kids-friday-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. How creative and fun! I bet they had a great time!

    I'm a new follower from the Welcome WEdnesday hop. Hope you'll visit me at http://everythingbeautifulinitstime.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, I was laughing the whole way through reading this. I LOVE your food names! I love this party idea! I've featured your post in my Fab Finds Friday blog post at http://babeecrafts.blogspot.com/2011/06/fabulous-finds-friday-birthday-party.html

    --Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill, I am loving your party food girl. Those pretzels are so cool, and that cheese ball is awesome. Oh those little piggies, are making me DROOL, I'm so hungry right now.

    Thanks so much for sharing this at my new party.

    Hugs, Bella :0
    ULTIMATE PARTY PLANNING Link Party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great ideas! doing my son's 7th party soon, star wars of course so i am going to have to use some of your awesome ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Those ideas are so clever!

    ReplyDelete